Monday, October 29, 2018

20 special jokes



                        20 special Jokes

.
1. Some people will be busy taking down notes in Church during sermon as if they will read it later. oh fior..
.
2. Those boys who refuse to wear socks in Secondary school are now those boys wearing socks and slippers up & down the street!
.
3. Some girls self,how can u wake up in the morning,take ur bath, dress and go to another people's gate to snap picture?
Nawa ooo..
.
4. She just called me and said she haven't seen her period since she visited me.. I've searched everywhere in my house I didn't c anything . What am I even looking for ?. Now Dat I don't know what period looks like . Please what does period look like ? let me know what to look for..
.
5. I'm still at the laboratory trying to understand why every guy changes his voice whenever he is speaking to a beautiful girl on the phone..
.
6. U will never see African parents kissing , hugging or in any form of romance.... But Boom! 11 children.... How com?
.
7. RELAX WITH THIS:
I was just wondering why the GROOM sits on the RIGHT and the BRIDE on the LEFT......
I just remembered my basic ACCOUNTING principles:
INCOME is on the right and EXPENSES is on the left..
.
8. Women who say, "what a man can do, a woman can do" well, dear ladies, can you write your name with your urine while urinating..
.
9. Nothing can be more frustrating than eating hot spaghetti with a spoon the spaghetti will just be forming hard 2 get..
.
10. If God says only virgins will witness next year, I pity the one reading this post right now , Take care guys bye im abit busy..
.
11. in Nigeria you will buy V.I.P tickets just to end up sitting on a speaker
.
12. My brother, If a woman asks: "How are you?" Just reply "I am fine" But if you have money, you can add: "And you?
.
13. Gone are the days when we break up and delete our numbers, now we will just be observing ourselves on whatsapp and Facebook status to see who is surviving..
.
14. I gave u my perfume to spray and u spray fuufuufuufuufuufuuuuuuuuuuu
Me that spray fufu, am I mad?
.
15.. Boys of this generation dii3.. if dem pass by any nice girl, dem go turn back and spy her ass ..I’m just waiting for the day someone will turn into salt..
.
16. People that were owing Lazarus,..I wonder how they felt when Jesus woke him up from death...
.
17. That moment when u look horrible in a group photo and the person who looks good refuses to delete it.
.
18. Some people will not want you to join them to eat but will be using logic to act as if they invited you to join.. Instead of ''Come and eat bro" that is simple as ABC, Which one is "Bros see Rice oo''
.
19. Why is it hard to stay out of trouble these days? I happened to do my landlord's son's Maths homework yesterday. I overheard the boy telling his dad that he had zero. Since this morning am still inside my room trying to come out without them noticing me. I can’t even go out to buy, I'm so hungry..

What are you still looking for...
.
OK 20. Well look downward and answer the question honestly...
.
20. QUESTION of the DAY?? - *Your father is riding okada to save and support your education. He left for work and immediately you called your girlfriend to come to the house. Unfortunately your father was the Okada man that brought her to the house. On seeing you she jumped down to hug you and tells you to pay the Okada man. my brothers and sisters what will be your reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Full name of Nigerian ministers and their positions

FULL LIST OF THE NEW MINISTERS 1) Dr. Uchechukwu Ogah – Abia, Mines and Steel Development, State 2) Muhammed Musa Bello – Adam...