Friday, February 8, 2019

A QUICKIE WITH A STRANGER INSIDE THE BATHROOM




A QUICKIE WITH A STRANGER INSIDE BATHROOM.

didn't want to go to the party because all my friends took their girl friend's along and I didn't because my girlfriend was in another state studying.
We get to the party and I order *Origin zero* because I'm not an alcoholic type.
I was sitting on a corner, moving my head to the music, I would've jumped up to dance but I didn't know how to dance so I was just sipping my drink and doing what I can (moving my head to the beat).
Suddenly I saw this fine axx chick looking at me from afar, I just moved my attention to somewhere else and after some seconds, I decided to look if the girl still there, to my surprise, I caught the girl still looking at me, and she smiled.
I turned my face to look at the back if she was smiling to someone else and there wasn't anyone and when I turned back, she waved to me, so that was when I realized that I was the one she was smiling at, I waved back, and she put a hand to her chest and point it to me (asking me if she should come) and I said yes.
She get up and walked towards me, pick a stool and sat beside me.
She offered me her hand in handshake and I stretched my hand to receive hers.
She told me her name was Sarah and I said I am Ayomide and she smiled.
I asked her why she smiled and she said is it faith or a coincidence, because her ex boyfriend name was Ayomide.
And I told her your ex boyfriend didn't hurt you right?
nd she nodded in reply.
She said enough with my ex boyfriend, can you buy me drink and I asked what she will like to take, she said same thing you are taking, that she took enough alcohol already.
So I told her to giv me a minute and I left for the bar, in no time, I was back, I handed her the drink and she said thanks. We were both sipping our drinks and shaking our heads to the music. The track that was playing was a little bit slow and the D.J changed the song to a party mix, and it was a song sh love because she jumped up at dancing and I was must sitting there watching her dance and after a minute or two, she asked me to join her and I said no, I don't know how to dance?
She said she wants to dance and she didn't want to dance alone, I told her but I can't dance and she said she will be leading me through it, so I quickly rushed my remaining drink and get up.
We get to the dance floor and we started the grooving. I was just moving my body like all this Yoruba women and Sarah was dancing so fine. I tell you I was ashamed of myself because I couldn't dance, Sarah was just dancing to the music as if the dance was made for the song. So perfect.
The track changed to another slow song and Sarah came closer to me and whining like a snake but slowly and her axx was touching my D!ck and I get the message she was sending and as a sharp boy, I didn't dull myself, I just grabbed the axx, bring it close to my ROD and my ROD woke up from it slumber and she felt it, she looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back and told her don't blame me and she continued what she was doing and my D!ck gain more strength and Sarah felt this and couldn't take it anymore, she just faced me and grabbed it from my Jordan three quarter, and she was playing with it and I was so feeling it and couldn't take the punishment anymore, I want more, so I took her hand inside my trouser and she grabbed mi D!ck and she started stroking it, the sensation was getting too much, she just kissed me and we get so emotional, we forgot we were in the midst of people, one of my friends came to whispered in my hear and say, get a room bro.
The talk was a wake up call, I didn't think twice, I just grabbed Sarah hand and dragged her to the bathroom, on getting to the bathroom, I didn't know where that strength came from, she just pushed me to the wall and she started kissing me, kissing me and at the same time, doing justice to the little me inside my trouser.
I was just numb doing nothing, I was back to life when I felt a cold on my D!ck, I couldn't believe my eyes, she was sucking me, at the same time rubbing my balls.
I was just moaning and whining my waist to the stroking of my D!ck.
After a while she got up and kissed me and she took off her top and I helped her to remove the hook of her bra.
#Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
t was like a magic, I didn't know her Boobs was this big, it was like the bra hide her Breast, and me I'm a fan of big Breast, I just grabbed it like a hungry baby and start sucking. I was sucking one and rubbing the other one, I will go to the 2nd one and suck it and be rubbing the other one.
I was busy doing that and didn't noticed she was finger forking herself, it was when I felt something on my lap, I looked at it and it was her Puci juice, she just cummed, she was breathing faster, she stopped me from working on her Breast, turned to face the wall and she hold my ROD to insert it inside her wet Puci, I just hold her hand and carried her to sit on the toilet sink, opened her legs wide and she was just staring at me looking at the miracle I want to perform, I just rubbed her wet Puci with my hand and put my index finger and started finger fucking her, she was feeling it and told me to add more finger, so I did, and I continued finger forking her and at the same time, I was licking her Puci.
I did that for about 3mins and she begged me to stop and said "I want your cork inside me now".
So I obliged.
On getting up, she didn't let me balance on my feet and just grabbed my ROD and lead it to her wet Puci, I told her to suck me because my D!ck was a little soft, she did that for a few seconds and my D!ck gain erection.
She took it from her mouth and directed it to her cunt. At 1st it didn't want to get in because her cunt was very tight, but on many trial, all my 8" ROD was in and the journey begin.
I started slowly and she gave me a soft moan, and she said "Please Faster".
Hearing this made my head swell up cos I love it fast. I increased my speed like a car that want to overtake another car on an express lane.
I was hitting every corner of her cunt like when doing dishes.
She told me she wants cowgirl style and I get up and sat on the toilet sink, she directed my ROD to her hot wet cunt and begin to fork me.
She was busy forking me and I was doing justice to her Breast.
After a while, I carried her up to the wall and was banging her faster like an electric moving train. I did this for about 7mins and released this hot cum on my D!ck and makes every thrust more smooth and sweet.
I was getting tired of doing just a style for many minutes and I turned her axx facing me and ask her if she ever being fork from axxhole before and she said no and I said can we try it and she nodded yes in reply and I put my finger in her cunt to fetched out some fluid so to make my D!ck to get it smoothly and rub it on my D!ck.
I did it twice so to get enough fluid and spread her axxhole with my hand and tried to insert my ROD Inside but couldn't get in and she said use your fingers to get it opened and try it again, I did as instructed and on one trial my D!ck get in easily and the journey begin once again. I kept on forking her and Chris Brown song (2012/Lay Down). The part where he say baby let's pretend we only get one last night. And that was how I was forking her like we only get one last night before the end of the world. I was hitting her hard and she was enjoying every thrust and was rolling her waist to it like Flavour Dancing to this track where he features P-Square.
ll the whining was making my head to swell up and I kept my speed at 220 speedometer per hour and within few minutes, I felt my pre-cum gathering and I told her that I'm about to cum and she was moaning very loud and saying you better don't cum yet and I say baby I can't help it, before I could finish that sentence, I was ejaculating and I quickly removed my D!ck from her axx so I wouldn't cum inside her and she rushed and hold my D!ck and put my D!ck in her mouth like a tap that's rushing and you quickly put a bucket so it wouldn't waste. She licked me dry and she get up and say, that was the best quickie that I've ever had.
I told her you're welcome and we wore our clothes and we exchanged phone number and we left separately.
The End.
I wrote this story in the midnight and didn't have time to edit it.
Please manage it like that.

2 comments:

Featured Post

Full name of Nigerian ministers and their positions

FULL LIST OF THE NEW MINISTERS 1) Dr. Uchechukwu Ogah – Abia, Mines and Steel Development, State 2) Muhammed Musa Bello – Adam...